Your Resource for buying/selling properties in Chester County!
Over the past 25 years I have guided 100's of Chester County clients in acquiring and selling real-estate at the best possible terms for them. I always keep my clients interest in mind every step of the way by leveraging my network of professionals in the lending, inspection and legal areas.
CRS agents must meet
stringent education and experience requirements. That’s why only 3% of
REALTORS® are Certified Residential Specialists. CRS agents are dedicated
professionals. We work to ensure success for our home-buying and selling
clients by tapping into our superior training, exceptional professional
referral network, and timely and cutting edge industry resources.
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence
in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded by the Real
Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC), an affiliate of the National
Association of REALTORS®, to real estate practitioners who meet the specified
educational and practical experience criteria.
RENE: Real Estate
The RENE certification program gives REALTORS® the
knowledge base and tools they need to be skillful advocates for their clients.
SFR: Short Sales and
Association of Realtors’s SFR certification is the only one of its kind that
focuses on both the buyer and seller sides of distressed property
transactions. Knowing how to help sellers maneuver the complexities of
short sales as well as help buyers pursue short sale and foreclosure
opportunities are not merely good skills to have in today’s market—they are
Luxury Home Specialist
The Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS)
Designation is testimony to the agent's commitment to knowledge of the
up-scale marketplace and today's affluent clients. The Designation also
signifies the agent has a proven track record in the field of luxury
properties as demonstrated by verified closed escrows. To display the
prestigious Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS) Designation, the real
estate agent must also meet strict sales standards, be a current member of
the Luxury Home Council, hold an active real estate license and be in good
standing with their real estate regulatory agency.
RECS: Real Estate
The RECS designation
lets clients and colleagues know of your proficiency in serving the public
with recognized skills for utilizing CyberSpace marketing programs and for
effectively adopting special technology and networking systems
- 20 Award winning years servicing buyers and sellers the Chester County Real Estate market
- Inducted into ReMax Platinum Club 2005.
- Inducted into ReMax Hall of Fame 2006.
- Ranked in the top 3% of all Realtors based on volume.
- Donate % of my commissions each year since 1997 to Children's Miracle Network.
- Donate % of my commissions to American Cancer Society, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, HandiCrafters and Wounded Warrior Project.
- Miller Heiman and Dale Carnegie Sales Achievement
- Active member Suburban West Realtors Association
- Active member National Association of Realtors
- Active Pennsylvania Association of Realtors